Dienstag, 19. Februar 2013

Relaxing time ♥ And I found someone♥

Hey cuties,

first of all, please help me with this decision! Which bag should I buy?
Sorry if that was a little straight forward
Today I have some time as I didn't go to the gym. Emilia is ill (get well sweety!) and gym is only half the fun when you are alone. Also I was really busy this afternoon but now I am free and can share some moments with you ♥

I spent this weekend outside Aberdeen, near a little town called Culter. There was only one supermarket haha :)
It was a girly weekend~
I read the newspaper before I left haha still it's on the picture.

 photo C360_2013-02-16-12-05-16_zps53f3906c.jpg

I visited my lovely friend Carmen who stayed at her hostfamily's house while they were skiing.
We also took care of the dog. ♥ I have never been a dog-person because you simply cannot like cats AND dogs but..For this one, I make an exception. Her name is Ginger and she is wonderful ♪
We walked her several times and I went jogging with her.

It is a bit embarassing how I have a picture with Ginger and none with Carmen. :D

 photo C360_2013-02-17-08-43-25_zpsf3c8e1d0.jpg

Please ignore my dog-walking outfit and hair :3

Carmen and me mainly relaxed, talked about girly stuff, cooked, made some cookies...
The next day, we went to church. OMG she said what?

I think I mentioned it before, but I am actually becoming a very religios person. But not in the way like "Sunday 10 am service, silent prayer and then reading the bible at night" but more in a way like "Hey, Jesus was damn cool! I mean look how nice he was to everyone and how he didn't have any prejudice! I can learn something from him!"

This doesn't look like a church right? Even the "service room" was just an ordinary, pretty room with a stage instead of an altar.
Kinda Zen, huh?

 photo C360_2013-02-17-12-54-15_zps01baa26e.jpg

It was something about this church...maybe the calm, the families there, the little children playing when we had coffee and wonderful shortcake after the church...something that made me realize: I found god in Scotland ♥ I am very happy!!!♥ I used to think that a supercool life with a café latte in the morning and no time to for breakfast cause I have an "oh-so-important-job" in London//New York would be the best for me, but I guess I grew up a little.

Why do we underestimate family and religion, peace, harmony so much? Is a superbusy life really that cool? Mh, nevermind.

Still, if anyone wants to offer me a cheap flat in London, leave a comment :D ♥ Jokes.  It's still one of my favourite places in the world, but more about that in my next post after I've been there.

 photo C360_2013-02-17-12-56-29_zpsc6531c84.jpg

Anyway, enough of that because I don't want to touch to many "sensitive" topics as I am not saying that any religion is better than another one or that you have to believe or live in a certain way. It's very personal.


These are the pancakes we made ♪
So tasty! Okay Carmen made them but hmmmm that girl can cook. I decorated the plate though ^^"

Don't worry, this blog is not gonna become one of those cooking-and-baking blogs. Still: I love them.

 photo C360_2013-02-17-09-48-21_zps55308973.jpg

Cookies ~
A little bit too dry but still yum.

 photo C360_2013-02-17-15-56-28_zpsebc428b8.jpg

And our lasagna ♥
OH EM GEE it was second best I've ever had. (The best one was in Spain many, many years ago. My 10-years-old-self was super hungry after swimming in the sea all day and I am still dreaming of that lasagna I had for dinner. No kidding. Meal of a lifetime XDD)

 photo C360_2013-02-16-20-58-47_zps21192a5b.jpg

My life saviour recently was this goodie here. It's a tiny tube of Annayake's "crème équilibrante SP8, peaux normales" I got for free. Seriously I had really dry skin the last couple of days, don't ask me why. After I had used it up, I was like "yay, now I'm gonna buy the big tube, can't be that expensive"
Well, it's around 72 euros. //fail// Not buying it. Never.

If anyone feels filthily rich, go for it ;D It's truly good.

 photo C360_2013-02-19-08-38-57_zps747eee8f.jpg

Uhm yeah, that's all for today ♥

I don't like myself without bangs but it's so windy here and I work out so much at the gym//no point in keeping them.

xoxo Keki ♥ Bisous ♥

 photo C360_2013-02-18-10-28-21_zps8edebe35.jpg





6 Kommentare:

  1. du bist so hübsch aww ♥
    und der pfannkuchen sieht so gut aus. jetzt will ich auch welche haha ♥
    generell krieg ich hunger wenn ich deine bilder sehe <:

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. omg auf dem letzten bild bist du soooo schön :O

    LG Mona

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. ich finde du bist soooo wunderschön!! ♥♥♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. What a cute dog ! Om nom nom u made me only much hungry and I want pancake with chocolate now haha ! >.< Take care pretty :*

    xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. I like it without bangs as well, you look very pretty! Good for you to find peace and harmony in your own way, it is very important!! Have a great week!

    -xoxo- lorena

    http://www.lolitainthemix.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen